Ah, Valentine’s Day: the holiday of flowers, candy, cards…and love! At the Crystal Elixir Studio, we honor all forms of love: romance, friendships, love of pets, and most importantly self-love.
This year, we’ve created a love ritual kit specifically for the occasion to manifest more love in our lives. The love ritual kit is comprised of “Love, Me” candle, the “True Love” essential oil, a rose quartz crystal, and a ritual created for use with these three! The customized blends for both the candle and roller ball were chosen by Spirit via the pendulum.
Read on for more detail about the kit contents:
LOVE, ME Candle
Our hand-poured, heart-shaped “Love, Me” candle is a blend of Rose (for love), Cassia (for passion), and Frankincense (for magic) essential oils, infused with herbs – Rose (love), Patchouli (attraction), and Heather (manifestation).
TRUE LOVE Essential Oil
We also had fun at the Elixir Bar creating a “True Love” essential oil roller ball for the occasion with notes of Bergamot (joy), Jasmine (desire), Magnolia (loyalty), and Ylang Ylang (positive thinking).
Rose Quartz Crystal
In the kit, we’re also including a rose quartz crystal, the power stone for attracting love. It’s great to call in new love or renew existing love relationships, depending on your intention. Keeping the rose quartz close to your heart chakra bathes your soul in warm, loving energy.
For maximum effect this Valentine’s Day, we recommend the following “True Love Ritual,” using the items in our kit.
True Love Ritual
©2020 Mystic Flame. Used with permission.
Follow these steps for the maximum effect of this ritual.
- Roll the “True Love” essential oil blend on your pulse points and on the palms of your hands. Cup your hands to your face and breathe in.
- Write your desire on a piece of paper. If it is to manifest a person, write the name and birthday of that person on the back of their picture or on a piece of paper. If it is to manifest more self-love, write that intent on the paper. Place it under your “Love, Me” candle on your table or altar. Hold the crystal in your hand as a focal point.
- Light the candle. Stare into the flame. And repeat the statement below until you feel the energy from the candle and your soul fill the room.
I ask for this aloud and bold
That words and deeds, our love enfold.
Into my life you will arrive
A soul, a love, a goal to strive.
That feeling every day shall grow
Until at once, at last I know
Our hearts are full of love divine
To so remain ‘till end of time.
- Then sit in meditation, visualizing your goal or desire — the sight, scent, sound, touch, and feel of it — until it feels completely real to you.
- Let the candle burn until it goes out naturally. And be certain that your request to the Universe has been heard and will be fulfilled.
- When the candle has finished burning all the way down, dispose of it in the trash or bury it.
Ritual Follow Up
Throughout the coming days, do the following:
- Roll the oil on your pulse points as a daily reminder of what you are manifesting.
- Carry the crystal with you. It now contains the energy from the completed ritual.
- Enjoy the incoming abundance of love in your soul and manifested relationships!
Special Valentine’s Day Event on February 9, 2020
Join us at the Crystal Elixir Studio, where we will be hosting a special event for Valentine’s Day!
What: Valentine’s Day Make-Your-Own Love Ritual Kit
Date: February 9, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Cost: $55 per person
Place: Crystal Elixir Studio in Brentwood
Barbara G. our candle concierge and Michelle Johnson our essential oils barista together lead a hands-on class in blending and creating your own customized love candles and essential oil blends. All materials necessary for the class are included. You will leave with our own mini oil roller ball and blended candle, as well as a bonus crystal bracelet.
Please call (424) 535–3116 to reserve your spot now. Space is limited!